Fastest speed and highest level of performance
MAC 111/2: A RELIABLE AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE BALER IN THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY CONTEXT.
MACPRESSE EUROPA makes its contribution to circular economy by continuously evolving the technology of its range of auto-tie hydraulic balers.
As part of the guidelines aimed at improving the industrial processes efficiency, MACPRESSE has recently redesigned its MAC 111 series, replacing it with a new series of balers, The MAC /2 series, with exceptional specifics in terms of hourly output capacity and bale density of materials in relation to power consumption.
This is the context in which we have introduced the new MAC 111/2, which enhances the already well-known specifics of the previous series with new mechanical, hydraulic and electronic functional criteria and is ideal for bailing all types of materials, both in individual, medium and large plants, as well as in waste sorting plants.
In particular, the new MAC111/2 stands out for its:
- new design of the charge box that guarantees hourly output up to 900 m³/h;
- new cutting blade configurations, for both the mobile or fixed type, in order to reduce the shock caused by material cutting during the most critical phase of the baling process;
- new size of the bale extrusion chamber with a more powerful setting for the hydraulic back pressure circuit to achieve a higher density for the processed materials and greater flexibility when baling mixed materials that are typical of the sorting line (MRF);
- high efficiency electric motors combined with Rexroth hydraulic piston pumps for high flow capacity at low power consumption rates;
- new electronic management of the baling phases for a total control of the baler in the working phases with an optimized interface for more precise remote diagnostics.
The MAC 111/2 baler is equipped with MACPRESSE electromechanical tying devices for wire transport, cutting and twisting, whose specifics in terms of speed, reliability and precision are well-known among operators in the sector.
For awkward materials baling, the MAC 111/2 baler integrates the protection device of the patented MACPRESSE trolley, which mechanically protects the needles slots and at the same time ensures the integrity of the steel wire. The system, combined with the mobile twisting and cutting device, guarantees the cleaning of the wire tying area with an efficiency rate close to 100%, and similar to the tying phase.
The flexibility of the MACPRESSE tying unit also allows, with minimum alteration, the replacement of the steel wire with a plastic monofilament wire, to be even made on an already operational baler.
The MAC 111/2 baler represents a further qualitative improvement of the MACPRESSE balers with the aim of providing operators in the sector with a cutting-edge machine that stands out for its ease of use, thus guaranteeing low running costs and high operational reliability.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
MAC 111/2, THE LATEST BALER OF THE MAC /2 SERIES IS IDEAL FOR BALING ALL TYPES OF MATERIALS
- PET 13 TON/H
- OCC 23.5 TON/H
- MIXED PAPER 37
- RDF 42 TON/H
- PET 14.3 TON (US)/H
- OCC 26 TON (US)/H
- MIXED PAPER 40.7 TON (US)/H
- RDF 46.3 TON (US)/H
|OVERALL LENGTH||14 262||46’9’’|
|MAXIMUM WIDTH||5 900 (at tier station)||19’4’’|
|OVERALL HEIGHT||4 320 (at flange hopper)||14’2’’|
|FEED OPENING||2 000 x 1 020||79’’ x 40’’|
|BALE DIMENSIONS||1 100 x 1 100||43’’ 1/3 x 43’’ 1/3|
|BALER WEIGHT WITHOUT FLUFFER||44 500 Kg (without oil)||98 106 lbs|
|BALER WEIGHT WITH FLUFFER||49 500 Kg (without oil)||109 130 lbs|
|NUMBERS OF WIRES||5||5|
Note: Performance rates, bale weights and bale densities are subject to moisture content, material pre-bale densities, feed rates nand other variables in baling.
CYCLES PER MINUTE
HORIZONTAL TYING SYSTEM
The horizontal electromechanical cutting system is designed to tie using both plastic and steel wires.
This simplifies the tying unit cleaning process and ensures greater safety for the operator. Maintenance and cleaning of the tying unit can be carried out at floor level. Wire handling operations must not be performed underneath the machine.
HIGH DENSITY BALES
EASY TO HANDLE